Friday, March 8, 2013

Ok. So I need to vent. 

My gosh, I am SO over Rihanna (and Chris) since they are pretty much one and the same these days. Popular memes all over the place about how we can't stand to watch them but we can't look away. What the what?! I can't stand to watch them AND I look away every chance I get. 

 BUT one can not deny how amazing she always looks. Her face is always beat, that lip (below) is everything, it just screams DRAMA!! And her hair is laaaaaaaaid dahling, laid like me on a beach on a nice summer day. Whew! That's some really good weave. I love it. I love the open back, accessories, hair, makeup, everything. Her stylist is just the business!


Seen here at her collection launching which just so happened to be for one of my favorite stores in one of my favorites cities: River Island in London, England

No comments:

Post a Comment