Sunday, February 27, 2011

Oscars 2011

I could NOT wait to get home and blog about this event!!
These are the women (so far) whose dresses I loved.


My current #1: Mila Kunis in a beautiful, violet piece!


Hilary Swank, I love the texture and transition of color.


This is a perfect silhouette for Celine Dion. Simple and beautiful.


Anne Hathaway in a gorgeous red dress and Valentino, enough said.


Busy Phillips in an 80s inspired dress. It's so much happening but, hey what can I say, I love mermaid fit dresses.


Maria Menounos in a black, suede, one shoulder piece. The contrast between the deep black and her skin is striking. Oh, and her bracelet is gorgeous.


Sandra Bullock in a beautiful red dress. Simple hair, simple makeup, and she looks great!


Malika Sherawat in a rather risky piece for the Oscars - showing a lot of leg - but still beautiful.



Halle Berry in a nude piece that could really do without all of that nylon attached to the hem. From the thigh up, she looks amazing - safe, but amazing.

[Source]

No comments:

Post a Comment