Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Rihanna ft. Drake: What's my Name

Rihanna's pretty much a household name and if you haven't heard of her, you MUST be living under a rock.
This video, I like love it so so much but this comes from a Rihanna fanatic - well, not the fanatic that knows every lyric to her song, follows her on gossip sites, has every photo that's been snapped of her, paints my nails like hers or anything like that. But to be frank, I just think she's GORGEOUS. It just seems that EVERYTHING goes with her buttery, smooth skin and this video screams volumes to me. It takes me back to the puppy love, carefree life most of us once had.

Bottom line. She's IT.



Oh and the blazer in her video, I have been SEARCHING for one just like it. I haven't been having the best of luck but this video has kept me motivated to search for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment