Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Give me COUTURE, Dior!

Dior's Spring 2011 collection is EVERY bit of elegance, grace, class, distinction and attitude that I could even imagine! Even more recently, most people have been disabled by the current economic crisis. The most mundane tasks such as eating and living have become even harder to accomplish. As a result, fashion is probably the last thing on most peoples' mind. For me, I have been thrifting for quite sometime in search of chic (and reasonbly priced) items so that I can still be chic, eat, and LIVE.

Anywho, this collection really struck and reminded me of the iconic 1940s fashion where extremely narrow and exaggerated waists were emphasized, natural, flowing, brown curls and very minimal makeup. There was a very rich and regal quality of this era in which I wish we could revert to.

  






 



Courtesy Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment