Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Quickie

OK.

So, I haven't written here in over a month. I get it. I suck.
Well, what do I have to report from my one month hiatus? Uhm.
Much hasn't changed except for more work being done in terms of knocking out papers for classes. I just finished a 3,000 word essay aka TEN pages that counts for my ENTIRE grade!! Wish me luck. The work keeps coming in and these professors are ruining my study abroad. OK - maybe not, but you know what I mean! LOL. I've continued my weekly shopping trips. I'm pretty pleased with a lot of the items that I've purchased. They're really key and essential to any wardrobe and can be paired with virtually anything!

I've also attended London Fashion Weekend since I couldn't snag tickets to the actual Fashion Week. The event was AMAZING. That's an experience all its own so be on the lookout for that one. I also attended "The World's Greatest Fashion Show" at Westfield London. It was short and sweet - 30 minutes - and featured a raffle for a Vivienne Westwood t-shirt signed by Naomi Campbell! I'll probably blog about that separately as well and link it as soon as possible.

Most recently, one of my best friends, specifically the one studying in Amsterdam, came to visit me. It was nice seeing a familiar face and just having someone that knows you and is on the same page. It was a MUCH needed visit and we had a great time from attempting to sightsee TWICE, eating Nando's, shopping sprees, The World's Greatest Fashion Show, and ZooBar. We'll definitely plan for more during her next visit and actually get it done! LOL. Nonetheless, we covered a substantial amount of things for such a short noticed trip.

But OMG, I am off to Amsterdam after classes. I'll be there for SIX days and I plan to take the Netherlands by storm. Hopefully I'll be discovered or something. If not, I'll be fine with going to Jimmy Whoo, checking out the markets, doing some more damage to my bank account and meeting her host family - the Hallams. Hehee.

Sorry for how sporadic and quick this was but I have class in a few hours and ought to be asleep as I sit here and type. I just wanted to let you guys how about the happeningggs. I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment